For CPA Professionals
McKell Partners has demonstrated its ability to successfully form meaningful, strategic alliances with CPA firms. Both Mark and Adam began their careers in public accounting – both with Ernst & Young. They understand the concerns, sensitivities and issues facing accounting practices. Consider a discussion of how forging a strategic alliance with McKell Partners can be a significant differentiating growth factor for your practice in the market place.
“CPA’s who offer investment and insurance products and service to their clients are today in the minority. Our research shows, however that the accounting industry is poised for widespread change, with dramatic growth expected in the number of CPA firms providing financial services. At the same time, there is a significant market of prospects interested in obtaining these services from their CPA’s were they to be offered.”
Realizing the Opportunity: A Special Supplement to Journal of Accountancy
Magnify your role as a financial quarterback.
- As a CPA, when your clients need financial guidance, they often turn to you. They consider you their preferred, primary advisor. But, can you currently provide them with all of the services and products to meet their financial needs?
- Position your practice to help individuals, families and business owners make informed decisions about their financial future — specifically in the areas of wealth management, retirement, estate and insurance planning.
- Open your practice to the numerous advantages of working with McKell Partners — seasoned professionals who understand you, your practice, and your clients.
Gain a competitive edge for your clients.
- With the abundance of financial information and resources available today, your clients are looking for a single, trusted source to help coordinate their financial needs. As a CPA, you are in a unique position to respond to this opportunity. More than ever, you need to be strategically positioned in a changing marketplace to offer your clients the services they desire. It’s what your clients want—and what your competitors may already be delivering.
- But how do you gain this competitive advantage when your busy schedule may not permit you to explore a lot of options? That’s where McKell Partners can help.
- McKell Partners has developed a turn-key program to enable you to better serve your clients without materially disrupting your practice or increasing your overhead. McKell Partners was founded by CPA’s who have experience in both public practices and financial services.
- Through McKell Partners, you can partner with an advisor and offer your clients a wide range of services while maintaining and growing your business. In short, we will empower you to better and more comprehensively serve your clients.
Realize the advantages of the co-sourcing model.
You can effectively and profitably integrate financial services into your practice through co-sourcing. Co-sourcing financial services with McKell Partners offers many advantages over in-sourcing or out-sourcing:
- Increase your revenue without sacrificing vast amounts of time and resources
- Retain client control
- Gain access to a broad, independent platform of products and services
- Strengthen your ability to attract new clients and retain existing ones
- Seamlessly integrate co-sourcing benefits into your existing practice
Partner with professionals.
Those at McKell Partners who will conduct business with your clients are skilled, highly educated, and experienced professionals. We recognize the value of building and maintaining long-term relationships. Our efforts are in line with yours — to prudently serve the best interests of the client without the conflicts of interest.
All you are looking for in a financial services partner.
- Consultative approach
- Control of client relationships
- Hands-on local support
- Customized marketing programs
- Training and compliance assistance
Our objectivity is your advantage.
With McKell Partners, you will be able to address many of your client’s financial needs and maintain your independence and objectivity with a wide range of services. Highlighted below are a few of the financial services you can access through our practice, which includes our sophisticated planning capabilities, institutional-level asset management and all of nation’s strongest insurances carriers.
- Investment Advisory & Management
- Retirement Income Planning
- Tax Planning
- Estate Planning
- Risk Management
- Asset Protection
- Survivorship Risk Strategy
- Pension Maximization
- Business Continuation Strategy
- Social Security Optimization & Analysis
- Annuity Performance Review
- Wealth Transfer Planning
- Medicare Supplement Protection Review
- Charitable Gifting Strategies
- Property & Casualty Review
- Long-Term Care Strategy
- Legacy Planning
- Term & Permanent life insurance
- Asset Based Long-Term Care Insurance
- Disability Income Insurance
- Fixed & Indexed Annuities
- Single Premium Immediate Annuities
- Property & Casualty Insurance Review
- Medicare Supplement Insurance Review
To learn more, contact Mark or Adam by calling (888) 704-1337 or send us a message via the Contact Us page. We look forward to an opportunity to partner with you.