Long Term Care Workshop
Long Term Care is a risk that can devastate an estate and the livelihood of an extended family.
Having conducted hundreds of Estate Preservation Workshops, the top concerns of most pre- and post- retirees are:
- How can I ensure I won’t run out of money?
- How can I protect myself from the costs of a long-term catastrophic illness?
- How can I intelligently pass assets to the next generation when I die?
Long Term Care is a risk that can devastate an estate and the livelihood of an extended family. It’s true that it is difficult to think about needing care at some point. However, someone turning age 65 today has an almost 70% chance of needing some type of long-term care services and supports in their remaining years.
As a result of the Pension Protection Act of 2006, new legislation created pathways for new long-term care programs that are groundbreaking when compared to traditional long-term care insurance. In this workshop, we’ll share why and walk through some case studies. We will teach you how to go about protecting your hard earned money from a long-term care event. You will learn how to be strategic and use the advantages outlined in the Pension Protection Act to make better decisions.
You’ll also learn about:
- Alternatives to Traditional LTC Insurance
- How to use an asset-based approach through a concept called “repositioning”
- How unused long term care strategies can benefit your loved ones, tax free
- Lifetime benefits and inflation protection with guaranteed premiums
- How to put “lazy” assets back to work for yourself
- How to use an IRA for long term care protection without creating a tax bomb
Come and enjoy this No Cost or Obligation Workshop.
We look forward to meeting you!
Presented by McKell Partners.
Mark has conducted hundreds of educational workshops on financial topics that matter most. His experience and abilities as a skilled presenter create an enjoyable atmosphere where others can learn the principles necessary for financial peace.
Come prepared to enjoy a complimentary lunch or dinner!
Seating is limited. Reserve your seat(s) now by registering below!
MORE WORKSHOPS COMING SOON!
Unable to attend?
- Call (888) 704-1337 to arrange a complimentary consultation
The workshop material is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information with regards to the subject matter covered and is not rendering specific legal, accounting or tax advice. For answers to specific questions and before making any decisions please consult a qualified financial, tax or legal advisor.